Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel 3oz.
Pain Relief With Real Horsepower®
Our traditional formula, Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel is a targeted, warm, soothing treatment for temporary soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries or arthritis pain. Uses the same time-honored blend of Calendula, Echinacea, and wormwood herbs as our trusted Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment.
- Powerful muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever
- Spearmint-scented gel contains natural menthol and herbal extracts
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
- Made in USA
How long will it take to work?
Warm relief will be experienced within minutes.
Do the products with CBD from Hemp contain THC?
No. None of our products contain THC and they cannot make your animal feel “high.”
What is the difference between the three products offered: original Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel, Absorbine Veterinary Liniment CBD from Hemp Oil Extra Strength 50mg and Absorbine Veterinary Liniment CBD from Hemp Oil Ultimate Strength 500mg?
The difference is the amount of CBD from hemp included in each tube. This affects how powerful the CBD from hemp is. While all three are effective, you can choose the product that best suits your needs.
- Original Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel in the ochre-colored tube does not contain any CBD from hemp, but is very popular and has a long history of proven relief.
- Absorbine Veterinary Liniment CBD from Hemp Oil Extra Strength 50mg builds on the power of the Original by incorporating 50mg of CBD from hemp, which results in an extra strength effect.
- Absorbine Veterinary Liniment CBD from Hemp Oil Ultimate Strength 500mg is the ultimate solution to joint and muscle pain and will provide strong, longer-lasting, relief.
Are there side effects?
There are no known side effects to CBD from hemp. Please consult your veterinarian if your animal’s condition worsens.
Is there a difference between CBD from cannabis (marijuana) and CBD from hemp?
Yes. Hemp is legal across the United States and as of the Farm Bill of Dec 2018, hemp has been removed from the federal controlled substances list. On the other hand, CBD derived from cannabis (otherwise known as marijuana) is still a controlled substance. Our products feature only the federally-legal CBD from hemp.
Do you have a Certificate Of Authenticity for the CBD from hemp ingredient?
Yes, we test every batch and our Certificate Of Authenticity is available by clicking here.
Which Extraction Method Do You Use?
We use alcohol extraction and believe that it gives the best possible product.
Where can you ship your products?
We can ship our products anywhere within the continental US. We currently do not ship internationally.
All products have free shipping in the continental United States. Standard shipping is 2-5 business days in the continental U.S.